USB Waterproof Panel Mountable
This design allows you to mount a waterproof Mini-B connector onto your device, and have a cable from the other direction that you can connect into. It's makes for an even easier, clean fit connection.
This thermoplastic housing makes a very durable, yet surprisingly lightweight connection. A plastic waterproofing seal cap, rated to IP67 standards, is great for above water installations that need to keep water, dust, dirt and grime out of the port.
This cable can easily be modified to fit any other type of connector, such as a Tyco, Molex, or JST connector. Using our custom design tool (see our Start page), you can build your own waterproof connection with custom end. We can built to your specifications here in Wichita, KS.
- USB Mini-B female panel connector with strain relief
- Hex Nut
Certificate of Conformity
- Waterproofable to IP67 when connected
- Black in color
- Built to USB 2.0 specs
Click on the picture to enlarge
All of our products come with a full satisfaction guarantee. If you're not 100% satisfied with this product, return it for a full refund.
Available Part Numbers
- PART #RR-114210-07-20 (20 IN)
- PART #RR-114210-07-39 (39 IN)
- PART #RR-114210-07-118 (118 IN)
- PART #RR-1C522122 (Waterproofing Cap)
- PART #RR-66152-00010 (Replacement Hex Nut)
- PART #RR-65152-00010 (Replacement Gasket)
Equivalent Part Numbers
- PART #GT114210-07-Z5 (20 IN)
- PART #GT114210-07-01 (39 IN)
- PART #GT114210-07-03 (118 IN)