USB Repeater over Category 5 Cable
The USB Rover
2650 is a commercial grade product designed for end user applications. It
provides all the flexibility of extended range USB in a ready-to-use
package. The USB Rover 2650 is optimized for applications where two
devices, such as a keyboard and mouse, need to be operated remotely. The USB
Rover 2650 provides support for two remote devices and/or hubs.
products are composed of two separate units: the Local Extender (LEX) and
the Remote Extender (REX). Conventional USB cables are used to connect the
LEX unit to the host computer and to connect the remote USB device to the
REX unit. Category 5 UTP cabling is used to connect the LEX and REX units
over a distance of up to 50 meters.
The USB Rover 2650 is powered from USB and delivers enough power at
the remote unit to drive most USB devices.
Compatible with standard devices
products operate over standard Category 5 UTP cable (the same wiring used
in Ethernet). The technology behind the product requires no additional
software for either the computer or the target devices.
- Local Unit (LEX)
- Remote Unit (REX)
- USB Cable
- Cat 5 cable sold separately
Certificate of Conformity
- Black in Color
- Extreme USB technology extends the range of USB up to 165ft (50m) over Category 5 cable
- Works with both PCs and Macs
- Works with any full speed (12Mb/s) or low-speed (1.5Mb/s) device
- Weight: 0.2lb (0.1kg)/each
- Compact size: 100x70x30 mm
- Uses standard Cat 5 or Cat6 Cable
- Data Rate up to 12Mbps
- Operating Temp: 4C to 40C
- One year warranty
Click on the picture to enlarge
All of our products come with a full satisfaction guarantee. If you're not 100% satisfied with this product, return it for a full refund.
Available Part Numbers
- PART #RR-47-1931 -(DUAL PORT)