Low smoke/Zero halogen
This cable is made from polyurethane cable and connectors, which emit low smoke, and no halogen. These cables are recommended in enclosed areas, like aircraft, marine or other areas where ventilation could be limited.
Great for rough environments
Industrial uses are quite common for a cable like this, such as a dusty or greasy manufacturing floor. This product can withstand oil and great, and being run over by a forklift. Other cables may go bad shortly after being implemented, but our cable won't.
- USB 2.0 Cable with polyurethane jacket and overmold
Certificate of Conformity
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH)
- USB 2.0 Compliant
- USB A to USB Left Angle B Connectors
- Blue sticker marked as polyurethane
Click on the picture to enlarge
All of our products come with a full satisfaction guarantee. If you're not 100% satisfied with this product, return it for a full refund.
Available Part Numbers
- PART #RR-ASBL01-15GP (15 IN)
- PART #RR-ASBL01-30GP (30 IN)
- PART #RR-ASBL01-60GP (5 FT)
- PART #RR-ASBL01-180GP (15 FT)